Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for friendly faces in downtown (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skarecrow36

Searching for friendly faces in downtown (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for friendly faces in downtown (Open)   Searching for friendly faces in downtown (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:36 pm

It took a long drive for Amos in his beat up truck to get to Central Florida. The vehicle could barely get to sixty. Thad didn't bother him, he didn't plan on driving that much. His plan was to present himself to the Prince and then find the nearest swamp to make a home in, preferably one with alligators as he knew he was going to get hungry eventually and felt comfortable hunting in his normal settings. Then he was going to search for any other Sanctum officials in the city and pay his respects to them, and after that he could go search for him. He had a name and that was it. He planned on searching for it in the phone book but he wanted to get all of his other errands out of the way. He knew he'd be tempted to go searching if he started now.

After parking his car, Amos began strolling through downtown Central Florida. One trick to tracking animals was obviously to search for any traces of their presence i.e., droppings, tracks or things of that nature. Of course if that never worked, one could always just stand in their settings and wait for them to find you. Considering kindred never left tracks, or droppings Thank the lord for that. Amos was going to have to wait for them to find him. Lowering his predator's taint, he kept a watchful eye out for anyone on the streets who would stop and give him a third look. It was always a third look because almost everyone stopped to give him a second look as seeing a man his size was something they weren't used to seeing.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Searching for friendly faces in downtown (Open)   Searching for friendly faces in downtown (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 pm

~~NARRATION~~

As amos walks along the streets of downtown Orlando he is wondering where in this baby metropolis he might find a swamp to find home. After listening to people scattard about he learns that most of florida is littered with lakes and areas that are full of gators and finding a place to call home should not be that hard. His beast does not roar out at him of any other impending beasts about.

((Please PM me a Wits + Composure (Gangrel Flaw does not apply) ))
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Searching for friendly faces in downtown (Open)   Searching for friendly faces in downtown (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Hmm, sounds mighty promising then if the gator population is high, that'll be good cuz then the gators won't get wise to me.

As Amos walks along, he passes a trash can with a brochure lying on the ground. Upon looking down at it he sees the words "Gatorland" on it. He stops and bends down to pick it up.

Well well, gator capital of the world eh? Looks like I just found me a haven. I'll stick around lookin for kindred for a lil bit longer and if not I think i'll stop by and check this place out.

Amos unfolds the brochure and begins reading it as he walks down the streets looking up only occasionally so as not to bump into anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for friendly faces in downtown (Open)   Searching for friendly faces in downtown (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for friendly faces in downtown (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Central Florida Requiem :: Dark Requeim-
Jump to: