Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is Central Florida?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

Where is Central Florida? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Central Florida?   Where is Central Florida? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:26 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Florida

That is a really good idea of the area that this game will cover, it looks spread out but after doing the math on populations to support enough Kindred to make the game happen this is the area that would be under control.

These counties are the area's: Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake, Brevard, Volusia, Polk, Flagler, and Sumter counties.

The largest cities in Central Florida are Orlando, Palm Bay, Lakeland, Melbourne, Deltona, Daytona Beach, Kissimmee, Altamonte Springs and Sanford. These cities and the attractions scattered between will be where the major settings take place.

The Barons will control the areas that are considered outside of Orlando...boarders are shadty but that adds to the drama, are you allowed to feed by one Baron but end up pissing on anothers area, this is why they are not going to be hard coded it will be up to each Baron, and the Prince, to lay down the law in thier area.

Barons, for now I am playing 2 until people show me they want and work to earning the position, the other one is being played by Frost to help attempt to keep things smooth, but she too can be ousted as could the Prince. By no means think that you have a Glass Ceiling and will not be allowed to attempt greatnes here.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to attempted to make your unlives horriable.

UW
Back to top Go down

Where is Central Florida?
Page 1 of 1