Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kindred: The Embraced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cthugan

cthugan

Kindred: The Embraced Empty
PostSubject: Kindred: The Embraced   Kindred: The Embraced I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:21 pm

Did any of you guys see the short lived Vampire: The Masqurade TV show, Kindred: The Embraced?

It clearly had a budget of 15 pence an episode and was a little ropey...but it had some nice elements and would liked to have seen more episodes.

Be interesting to hear your thoughts on it.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Kindred: The Embraced   Kindred: The Embraced I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 pm

Loved Kindred the Embraced to bad Spelling can't let a good show live and kept crap like 90210. They tried to say it was because the guy playing the Prince died but the show was already headed out by then.

I used it in a LARP once asking the players what we would do about this....turned on the tape of the Kindred meeting.....a few were like umm ummm ummmm

they guy playing my prince looked at me annoyingly and said "Let Hollywood's vampires deal with it we have our own problems."

I died laughing at that response it was so not what I expected.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Kindred: The Embraced   Kindred: The Embraced I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:29 pm

HAHAHA!! Thats awesome!

If your refering to the meeting where theve got the Brujah Primogen on trial...i thought that was the best scene in the whole series, 2nd was all the Nosferatu appearing in the sewer...creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
skarecrow36

PostSubject: Re: Kindred: The Embraced   Kindred: The Embraced I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:30 pm

I read a review on amazon saying it was like Melrose Place meets vampires. Oddly enough, I still wanted to see it.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Kindred: The Embraced   Kindred: The Embraced I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:35 pm

:O

Well, comparing anything to Melrose Place is going to make it sound bad.

Saying that, i watched it on Youtube during my poor 'cant afford too many DVDs' student days:

https://www.youtube.com/user/trickstir23

Fun fun fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kindred: The Embraced   Kindred: The Embraced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kindred: The Embraced
Page 1 of 1