Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering More Information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Admin
Frost

Gathering More Information Empty
PostSubject: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Marquesa drives to the museum, wondering if the place looks half as bad as Malkchavy's personal research room. She hopes not since the Museum was one of the few Dracul owned buldings in the city that she actually enjoyed being at.

When she gets there, she parks and waits for Malik, Rahyna, and Kahn to arrive before going in.
Back to top Go down
https://darkrequiem.rpg-board.net
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Malik pulls in and steps out of the car, looking around he walks to Marquesa.

"So what do you really think happened, from everything I have heard it sounds really weird."

He looks to the building and wonders...
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Marquesa shrugs. "I think Malchavy was trying to banish a demon, got the wrong information and it went very bad. I think the demon was strengthened by the chants he was using and managed to possess someone. I also think that someone is now running free in Shands domain causing havok. I really hope I am wrong though."

She looks around the empty parkinglot wondering what could be taking Rahyna so long to get there.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Kahn arrived on foot, glad that his dead lungs didnt have much bearing on fatigue anymore.

"Anyone seen Rahyna?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Marquesa looks surprised. "No, I thought you were supposed to ride with her. Did she leave the other place yet?"

She sighs, not really wanting to go in without Rahyna but there was no help for it. They couldn't very well waste Malik's time by sitting around.

"Nevermind, let's just go." She motions for Malik and Kahn to follow her as she enters the museum.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Malik walks in and looks around taking in the distruction that looks as if it started from the center of the main area and exploded outward, making a large hole in the floor and destroying all the tanks as well.

"And you all think this is connected? This looks more like a bomb then what that other room looked like."

Malik steps aside and lets the others look around.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Entering the area (and wondering if things could possibly get any odder), Kahn surveys the scene.

Malik was right, this looked more like an explosion rather than a demonic attack, but the idea of two attacks on Dragon property within such a small space of time by two different sources just didnt sit right.

Kahn's first thought was that this firey demonic entity could project fire in an explosive manner, but if it did, it wasnt from its own personal space as the surrounding soot wasnt disderbed, ie: it didnt 'explode outwards' then walk out.

"Malik is right, it looks more like a seperate attack...but i do not believe in coincidence".

"Can anyone determine what kind of explosion this was, like 'concussive' or 'heat' based? Is there any other damage to the property? Anything missing?"

Kahn was his usual 'full of questions'...but then...

"Surely theres security tapes"?
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:11 pm

Malik looks around not moving much then turns to Kahn.

"It looks like something exploded outward from the center of the room ripping a hole in the floor and the tank above...."

He looks up to the cealing and then back to Kahn

"My question is where are all the creatures?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Marquesa walks over to the blasted floor very close to the whole and places her hand there. After a few moments of eyes closed concentration, she stands and wipes her hands off on her pants.

"This isn't a separate incident. This was done by the same thing that did the other explosion in the other place. But, it's not anything I have ever felt before, except at the other location of course. It's......alien."
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:14 pm

"Ive never been to this museum, what was supposed to be here, what creatures?"

After listening to Marquesa speak, Kahn was strangely pleased that the Demon was here...his urge to study this 'thing' was almost consuming.

"Alien now, eh? maybe your getting stronger impressions the closer we get to it"

Kahn's experience of the Kindred Disciplines was minimal, but he enjoyed theorising.

"But ah, we should make sure the security tapes dont contain anything, if only for the masqurade at least".
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Malik seemed to think for a bit and then spoke...

"I am not sure but since this was a Dragon held place I am not sure they had Cameras considering our effect on media. Do you remember Marquesa?"
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm

"Makes sense, the less cameras and mirrors the better. What creatures were here before the Demons visit?"

"Weve determined that it was the Demon who did this, do you think its worth talking with the S.P.A.R beach survivors?" As time was a factor, Kahn was eager to go along the route of expediency, if this thing was spotted too many times, the Masqurade would soon be violated.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Marquesa considers the questions one at a time. "I know there was a very good security system here, but it did not have cameras for the obvious reasons. The creatures that we speak of are the marine life that lived here before all of this. I think we can assume they were either consumed, or vaperized."

She then looks at Kahn and gives him a solemn nod. "The survivers would be a good lead to start with, yes."
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:37 pm

"Fish?"

That was all Kahn had to say.

Then after a short while,

"Ok, beach surviviors. Ah, do you know who they are, or do we need to get to the journalists and police reports?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:48 am

Marquesa turns a looks at Kahn, her eyes narrowing just the slightest. "I don't know. It's your idea. Do you have any powers of Domination by chance? Because without it we aren't going to get very far you realize. If those people remember nothing then we are going to need a way into their heads, otherwise we will get exactly what they remember.........nothing."
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:38 pm

A swearword flittered across Kahn's mind, if only he had a pet Ventrue.

"Well no, i dont have powers to Dominate, will your ah, 'touching things and seeing into the past help"?

"Do you think it's drawn to water? Just thinking, the marine tanks destroyed, the attack on the beachfront?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Malik thought about the report the bodies had been stacked....didn't that happen someplace else?

"Not to step on your toes with your idea but the bodies were stacked at the beach right? Weren't they also stacked at that club in Orlando a couple months ago as well?"

What was the connection?
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Club, Beach, Museum.

Both the beach and the club had lots of people, but then the museum breaks that trend as it seems the missing fish are the only victims".

"How do these sites show on a map? is there a pattern there?"

"Fish?" Kahn reitterated pointlessly.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 pm

~~NARRATION~~

Malik holds up his IPhone and shows him the map, the Mueseum and the Beach access are both in the Beach side county while the club is in the middle of the state in downtwon Orlando
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Maequesa nods in response to Malik's question. "Yes, there were bodies stacked the same way in that club, but there werren't any witnesses to that. The politce said no one saw or heard anything. The beach site they seem to think three people witnessed something, but don't remember it. Hysterical Amnesia, it's basically when your brain shuts down because you saw something so horrible it cannot conceive of it."

She looks at Kahn. "My power stops at the ability to read objects I am afraid. I am not yet able to get into anyone's head and read their thoughts yet. We need someone who can either read their subconscious, or dominate them into remembering. Otherwise talking to these witnesses will get us nothing. Hysterical Amnesia doesn't just go away. It take years to remember anything and some people never do."
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Kahn was a secretly disapointed on seeing the map, almost expecting half a pentagram to be drawn out.

"I know That Auspex has some degree of telepathy, but to what degree i have no experience...do you posses such power?"

"Ok, but if we wont be able to get anything from the survivors, and if you dont have any other site worthy of a visit, perhaps we should try finding Malchavy...where the hell would we start there?"

"But why come here just to 'blow-up' and abscond with a load of fish? Do you think it may need to consume fish to survive?"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:38 pm

~~NARRATION~~

As you all stand thier talking it dawns on all of you that you have not looked in the HOLE in the center of the room. When you look down into the Hole you see what some of you have expected. You see the mass amounts of Fish littered in the pump room that makes up most of the basement.
Back to top Go down
cthugan

cthugan

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:11 am

Going over to the hole, Kahn takes a closer look.

"Lets find the entrance to the basement...unless theres a ladder in easy reach".
Back to top Go down
Frost
Admin
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Marquesa considers the question of where Malchavy might be and thinks of the sudden appearance of the kindred in court. Whether or not Malchavy is in Melbourne, whatever they are looking for is probably in- Her train of thought is suddenly cut off as another thought derails the first.

She looks at Malik. "I believe Malchavy is the one who has been possessed and I believe him to be in orlando."

She walks over to the hole and looks down seeing the mass of dead fish and suddenly very glad she does not need to breath. "There are dead fish in the basement. I am not going down there to wade through them and I think it is safe to say the demon does not need to comsume fish. I have no idea why someone would do this to the Museum, but I have the feeling if we find Malchavy we will find that answer as well. We need to head back to Orlando. This thing seems to enjoy reining destruction wherever it goes. I do not think further speculation is going to get us anywhere right now. The sooner we find this thing, the better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering More Information   Gathering More Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering More Information
Page 1 of 1