Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire: The Requiem RPG PBP based in Central Florida.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a haven at the sports center

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemstone

Looking for a haven at the sports center Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:35 am

Everything seemed to move at a slow pace at first, before the ball was thrown with precision and force. One of the players caught it and began a series of feints to get pass his opponent and the onlookers gasped as he was slammed into the floor by a clear foul by one of his opponents.

Hannah barely noticed what was happening around her as she studied the person before her. He was a tall and slender man, clad in a suit, wearing glasses and looking as boring as he sounded when he looked over Hannahs writing and made sure that everything was in order. While she hadn't fed recently, she could feel no urge to partake of that particular persons blood. He simply radiated 'I taste as boring as I look'.

He took a slow breath, signaling that he was about to speak. Hannah's eyes fluttered to his and he said "It appears everything is in order. You can consider the contract signed and the deal to be through". Hannah grinned and nodded slowly, well aware of that she now had a haven that would protect her while she slept. She stood up and said "Great, I'll be off then". The man nodded and remained seated as he began to sort his papers.

Hannah on the other hand, moved off and watched the basketball game below as he wandered over the cafeteria area above it. "Now what then...? Perhaps I should go to Elysium and introduce myself. That is after all the standard proceedure" she thought and looked over the crowd, looking for any other predator that she could ask for directions.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Raven hadn't been back to the Elysium since court, it was disconcerting and he needed time to think. Also he was surprised at how well the Magic were doing lately and was looking forward to some of the new 'Cuisene' they might draw if they kept up thier record. So he found himself in the lower bowl watching the fast paced game lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Gemstone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 am

At first, she just skipped over Raven. There seemed to be nothing remarkable about him when her gaze went over him. Something however, piqued her interest and she looked back after a while. Her amber eyes locked onto him after a while and she began to wonder about him. She felt, somewhere in the back of her head, a strange tingeling sensation. It was akin to the predators taint, but the distance and the relativly 'safe' surroundings made it easier to control.

She began to try to gain his attention by moving about some, before actually trying to wave him over.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Raven felt a beast stalking him, weaker but still a beast turning he looks around, was it going to pounce here? 'Were they that gutsy? First a Carthian now the Hound in public let others worry about the Masq. and they wouldn't? Fucking Great.' Raven moved for the concession hal it wouldn't be as crowded and he could if needed be a little more crafty.
Back to top Go down
Gemstone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:29 pm

When Hannah saw that he moved, she moved after him. perhaps he had not seen her, she argued in her head while she moved. She made sure to look unthreatingly as she moved up to him and said "greetings. it appears others than me have made it to this nightly game" while she flashed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:36 pm

Raven watched her approach and noted her attempt at being unthreatening. He grinned as she spoke of mortal concerns, 'well played, well played indeed.'

"I like to keep an eye on what makes the sheep tick, and to see what might bring in the new flavors, this seems to be the hot item at the moment. So what brings you here?"

Raven couldn't help but think this one was attractive in all the right ways.
Back to top Go down
Gemstone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Judging Raven to be a fairly interesting person, Hannah dropped a few of her guards "Oh, I'm here to watch the game, and because of a friend asked me". She didn't speak the entire truth, but a friend had asked her to keep tabs on the score.

"I couldn't help but notice you in the crowd and thought it might be a good time to introduce myself" she smiled and seemed obvious to her own appearance.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Raven wonders who this friend was that had sent her to see him...great this could end up bad he kept his guard up.

"Really why do you need to introduce yourself to me?"

Raven looked around looking for anyone that might be interested in thier little conversation.
Back to top Go down
Gemstone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Hannah chucklad at the apparent missunderstanding and said "well, not to you especially, but to the kindred of this city". she looked around, to make sure that no one was nearby. "you see, I am not aware of where the prince can be found... isn't it tradition to visit him?" she tilted her head to the side and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Raven nodded as she explained. "Figures nobody ever wants to talk with me' he thought. Taking her arm they begin to walk along the concourse to make it look a little more natural.

"Yes I can direct you tot he Prince of the area, how well do you know Central Florida? Or would you like me to take you personally?"

Raven figured he would get a call to make him miss the rest of the game but if he had to leave it would at least be witha looker.
Back to top Go down
Gemstone

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:02 pm

"Well..." Hannah began, but interupted herself "...you seem like a decent man, so I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm quite new here and I'd like to be introduced to the prince by someone who knows him. Might you do me the honor? After all, you act more human than most of the kindred I've met during my short life". She sighed and remebered the old days.

"I'd greatly appreciate being introduced by you"
Back to top Go down
Umbralwolf

Umbralwolf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Raven smiles at this and then contines to talk.

"Well should we finish the game or head to see the main man now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a haven at the sports center   Looking for a haven at the sports center I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a haven at the sports center
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Central Florida Requiem :: Dark Requeim-
Jump to: